top of page

サークル7:準備中

公開·9名のメンバー
Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

Kesha Take It Off Song ##TOP## Download

In January 2010, due to strong digital sales, the song charted in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, debuting at numbers 85,[12] 45,[13] and 112 respectively.[14] In the United States, the song re-entered the Billboard Hot 100 at number 92 on the issue date of August 7, 2010.[15] The song steadily ascended the charts for six weeks before eventually reaching a peak of eight on its eighth week on the chart.[16] With the song charting in the top-ten it became Kesha's fourth consecutive top-ten single and she became the 11th female artist in history to attain four top-ten singles off of a debut album.[17] On December 13, 2018, the song received a 3 Platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for sales of 3,000,000 units.[18] With this feat Kesha became the second lead artist, following Lady Gaga, to achieve four million selling songs in 2010.[19] The song later crossed the two million paid downloads mark in February 2011, becoming her fifth song to do so.[20] As of June 2011, the song has sold 2,134,000 copies in the United States.[21] As of March 2016, "Take it Off" has sold 2.5 million digital copies.[22]

Kesha Take It Off Song Download

The song's second video was released via Kesha's YouTube account.[37] She revealed the video's completion, release and inspiration through a video description quote saying, "heyy to all my fans! so me [and] my friends were bored and we were really channeling some 80's [inspiration] (Tron, David Bowie in Labyrinth, and Revenge of the Nerds.) and we made this new video for take it off. it was really fun to make. i hope you guys like it".[37] The video was directed by Skinny.[38] This version of the video is known as "Take it Off (K$ N' Friends Version)".[37] 041b061a72

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

bottom of page