top of page

サークル7:準備中

公開·9名のメンバー
Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

Logitech Extreme 3d Pro Manual Pdf [UPDATED]

The manual I'm referring to is named: BMS-Manual.pdf, once you've got yourself set up then my advice would be to start with the BMS-Training.pdf manual and work your way through the Training Engagement missions starting with Ground Ops. BMS is a steep learning curve but that's part of flying flight sims, its not easy but is rewarding.

Logitech extreme 3d pro manual pdf

Are you looking driver or manual for a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro (J-UK17, J-UF17) Gamepad / Joystick? Do you have the latest drivers for your Logitech Extreme 3D Pro (J-UK17, J-UF17) Gamepad / Joystick?You can see device drivers for a Logitech Gamepads / Joysticks below on this page.Please select the correct driver version and operating system of Logitech Extreme 3D Pro (J-UK17, J-UF17) device driver and click view details link below to view more detailed driver file info.

Most popular Logitech Gamepads / Joysticks: dual action gamepad (g-ud8, g-uf13a), wireless gamepad f710 (c-u0003, g-r0001), precision gamepad (g-ug15), rumblepad 2 (g-uf13), attack 3 joystick (j-ug18), cordless rumblepad 2 (g-rc14), extreme 3d pro (j-uk17, j-uf17).

I was playing Rise of Flight with my mouse for a while. Yesterday I got my first Joystick. Logitech extreme 3d pro. I know now I have to learn it from the beginning. But I feel I can do more with it now. When I was flying, resting the stick doesn't make the plane go straight. Plane is pitching up. Is it a normal thing or a problem??? And any tips for mastering a joystick?

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

bottom of page