top of page

サークル9:準備中

公開·8名のメンバー
Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

Doja Cat - Need To Know (Official Video) [BETTER]

Wanna know what it's like (like)Baby, show me what it's like (like)I don't really got no type (type)I just wanna fuck all nightYeah, yeah, oh, woah, woah (oh)Baby (yeah), I need to know (need to know)

Doja Cat - Need to Know (Official Video)

Wanna know what it's like (like)Baby, show me what it's like (like)I don't really got no type (type)I just wanna fuck all nightYeah, yeah, oh, woah, woah (oh)Baby (yeah) I need to know (need to know)

On her latest single, "Need To Know," Doja Cat is relentlessly horny and witty. Over loud, throbbing bass hits and seductive synths, Doja delivers sensational bars like "Prolly thinkin' I'm a telekinetic / Oh wait, you a fan of the magic? / Poof, p**** like an Alakazam" and "Need it in me like a Chuck E. need cheddar." True to the era of Planet Her, Doja's provocative, intergalactic-inspired third studio album, "Need To Know"'s accompanying music video guest stars experimental pop icon Grimes and actress Ryan Destiny partying at space-age nightclubs and bewitching cyborgs in a retro-futuristic world reminiscent of The Fifth Element and Blade Runner. Both track and video emphasize the allure of Doja: an abundantly playful understanding of sexuality that translates on Earth or outer space. Copyright 2023 NPR. To see more, visit 041b061a72

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

bottom of page