top of page

サークル9:準備中

公開·8名のメンバー
Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Download My Hotpot Story Mod APK and Unlock All the Features and Items

In the game, players need to run their own hotpot restaurant starting from choosing the location, designing the store decoration, menu, staff recruitment and training, and all other aspects. Players can design special hot pot recipes and menus according to the tastes of consumers in different regions to attract more customers. At the same time, you also need to manage the work and financial situation of the staff and enhance the brand and reputation of your hot pot restaurant.

download my hotpot story mod apk

It is also worth mentioning that there are a variety of scenes and elements in the game, such as various hotpot materials, beautiful store decoration, real customer interaction, etc., bringing players a very realistic business experience.

All in all, My Hotpot Story is a very interesting simulation game that allows players to experience the joy and challenge of running a hotpot restaurant and creating their own hotpot restaurant kingdom.

PC Installation Instructions:STEP 1: If necessary, uninstall the app if you have it installed on your iDevice. Some hacked IPAs will install as a duplicate app. Make sure to back it up so you don't lose your progress.STEP 2: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see this tutorial topic.STEP 3: Download Sideloadly and install it on your PC.STEP 4: Open/Run Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS Device, and wait until your device name shows up.STEP 5: Once your iDevice appears, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it inside the Sideloadly application.STEP 6: You will now have to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login, press 'Start' & then you will be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.STEP 7: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA.STEP 8: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles/VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.STEP 9: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. Jailbroken iDevices can also use Sideloadly/Filza/IPA Installer to normally install the IPA with AppSync. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Overall, this game will give you a realistic experience of running a restaurant. It is an excellent way to learn about the food business and how to cater to different types of customers. Its controls are simple, and you won't have trouble learning them. What are you waiting for? Start your own hotspot story today.

Expanding the hotpot restaurant business model in My Hotpot Story will increase revenue. Accordingly, you can divide your shop into many areas. Thereby helping customers have more choices when coming to enjoy. Including a lobby, bar, kitchen, and high-class room for VIP guests. Theater to enjoy music and buffet with delicious food. Each area will need decoration and try to make it stand out in its own way. Helping customers come will experience meaningful dishes.

2. Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will now need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles/VPN & Device Management. Once there, you will need to trust the new certificate that is related to the app you just installed. Then simply open the (hacked) app. Trusting the app is not required if downloading via the iOSGods App+.

How to download my hotpot story mod apk for free

My hotpot story mod apk unlimited money and points

Download my hotpot story latest version mod apk

My hotpot story mod apk android 1

My hotpot story hack mod apk download

Download my hotpot story mod apk offline

My hotpot story mod apk no root

My hotpot story mod apk revdl

Download my hotpot story mod apk for pc

My hotpot story mod apk happymod

My hotpot story mod apk rexdl

Download my hotpot story mod apk obb

My hotpot story mod apk 1.8.3

Download my hotpot story mod apk 2023

My hotpot story mod apk unlimited everything

Download my hotpot story mod apk online

My hotpot story mod apk pure

Download my hotpot story mod apk from modyolo.com[^1^]

My hotpot story premium mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk with cheats

My hotpot story pro mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk full version

My hotpot story cracked mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk for ios

My hotpot story unlocked mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk from apkpure.com

My hotpot story mega mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk from apkmody.io

My hotpot story vip mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk from an1.com

My hotpot story god mode mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk from androidp1.com

My hotpot story unlimited coins and gems mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk from apkmirror.com

My hotpot story all levels unlocked mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk from apknite.com

My hotpot story ad-free mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk from apksfree.com

My hotpot story high graphics mod apk

Download my hotpot story mod apk from apksfull.com

Download My Hotpot Story on PC and enter into a hotpot cooking fever. Develop your recipes, expand your staff, cook as fast as you can and have your customers pouring in like never before. Are you ready for the heat? Download My Hotpot Story on PC now.

Turn up the heat in the kitchen and open your hotpot restaurant for business. Cook all kinds of delicious meals and venture into different awesome Asian cuisines. Expand your restaurant by hiring more staff- waiters, and cooks. Train your waiters to efficiently serve your many customers according to their orders. To keep your customers coming back, cook and serve their meals as fast as possible.

Also, experience running your games for a long period without glitches. With BlueStacks 5, you can have your games run for as long as 10 hours, lag-free. Awesome right? You get to spend your free time jumping from level to level without having your screen freezing on you. For awesome game time, download My Hotpot Story using BlueStacks on PC now.

Restaurant DevelopmentMy Hotpot Story - addictive casual simulator for Android devices. An entertaining cooking simulator for Android where you have to take take over the management of the restaurant, act as the owner of the establishment and prepare a wide variety of dishes. You also have to make daily shopping plans, serve visitors, train new chefs and waiters, accordingly hire staff, purchase products for the restaurant, and also directly participate in the cooking process and develop your establishment. Control of every aspectYou can download free Android casual simulator and over time, develop your business to a large network. You will be offered several ways of doing business to choose from, and you can choose the path of development yourself. This game will delight you with a variety of recipes for hot and cold dishes, unique customers, the ability to expand the premises and upgrade it, decorate the restaurant and make it popular in various ways.

Plus, the game features multiple game modes that will keep players engaged for hours on end. But, if as a player you want to bypass these issues and simply enjoy the game, then you will need to download My Hotpot Story Mod APK.

There are a lot of good reasons to download Hotpot Story mod APK if you want to enjoy My Hotpot Story game. One of these reasons is the unlimited gold coins feature that comes with this modded version of the game.

You can also use the unlimited gold coins feature to get premium items in My Hotpot Story game without spending real money. The modded version of the game is also very safe to download and install because it comes with no virus or malware threats.

In My Hotpot Story hack full money, you are a chef, manager, and owner of a hotpot shop. This means that, when there are many customers, you alone cannot take care of them all. At this point, you need to spend money to hire more waiters. The departments need to work seamlessly and in harmony to best serve customers. Hire experienced, trained employees to do their jobs well. When they work responsibly, even when you are away, the restaurant still runs well. In return, you will have to pay a decent salary for them to stick with the restaurant for a long time.

The My Hotpot Story MOD APK restaurant simulation game is available for download on both Android and IOS devices. Created by a man hoping to encourage men to come and eat in his restaurant, the game allows players to design kitchens that help people keep eating well. After creating their kitchen, players can hire various OK girls so that men can be attracted to them and be able to come and eat in the restaurant. Players can also hire girls so that men can date them and then have the chance to marry them and start a family. In order to play The Hotpot Story MOD APK for android, you only need a sense of curiosity and a desire to explore different places. The game is a breeze to understand and play; it never gets old. By working with clients, you can earn money and build gyms in other areas.

My Hotpot Story is definitely a great app for you to enjoy. Users who downloaded and used this effective tool also like Translator Foto Scan - Transla, Sensor Sense, Altímetro profesional, Html Editor, ChickenAndBasketball, etc. efficient tools with unlocked premium and VIP gold features.

Players can choose the direction their hotpot shop takes by building it in the style of their choice. They can even create a domed place with traditional Chinese architecture. The front of the restaurant has a Chinese text that is displayed on a signboard. Alternatively, modern European restaurants use light yellow glass for their windows. When standing in front of the restaurant, you can observe the outside world through the window.ssing by. Or Japanese style with wooden sliding doors. Dining tables and chairs were replaced by low tables.

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

bottom of page