top of page

サークル8:準備中

公開·12名のメンバー
Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

Where To Buy Refurbished Macbook Pro _BEST_

We have an article dedicated to this question here: Why you should buy a refurbished Mac. But to summarise, there are lots of reasons why buying a Mac from the Apple Refurbished Store is a good idea.

where to buy refurbished macbook pro

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2ue5AD&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw25BYT7mILGJ23V77jkR5gM

With the arrival of the new Apple chips (M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max, M1 Ultra, and the M2) you want to think carefully before buying an old Mac because Intel-powered Macs are likely to lose value much quicker than Macs with Apple silicon inside. But with the first M1 Macs being introduced towards the end of 2020 there will be plenty of older models available to buy refurbished. The question is should you?

If you are looking to save up to thirty percent on an Apple MacBook, you can use the following best places to buy a refurbished MacBook. These websites sell refurbished MacBooks after thorough quality checks and most of them provide warranties, thus ensuring peace of mind.

The money you save after buying a refurbished Mac can be spent on dongles, cables, and other peripherals. You may also choose to buy a comparatively powerful refurbished MacBook instead of buying a less powerful in the new state. So here is a list of the best places to buy a refurbished MacBook.

Here you can buy refurbished MacBooks, and they carry a full one-year warranty, just like any new Apple device. On top of that, you may even purchase an AppleCare plan and extend the coverage. Apple professionally checks the MacBooks sold here and fixes all the issues, if any. The device is cleaned, properly repackaged, and then ready to be sold at around 15 percent to occasionally 25 percent less price than new.

I have used Other World Computing for upgrading my MacBook Pro. They sell various upgrade kits for Macs and more. However, if you go to their e-shop, you can find many refurbished MacBooks. Every refurbished Mac they sell is fully inspected and certified by expert technicians. These computers are reliable and function at their peak performance.

Mac of all trades is another old name for refurbished Macbooks. A 90-day warranty backs each purchase on this platform. Once you place an order, the product is shipped quickly, most likely within 48 hours.

On the purchase page, you may even extend the warranty of some products up to 2 years by paying a nominal amount. You also have the option to pay and add cables, accessories, etc. with your purchase. If you are looking for a great alternative to the official Apple Refurbished store or OWC, Mac of all trades should be your choice for refurbished Macs.

But before making a purchase, be sure to read the description of the product. Whenever you buy refurbished devices, focus on the fine prints. Many times, the seller puts some things that he does not want to say outright in small words at the bottom or under terms and conditions.

Best Buy also has a catalog of refurbished products, and if you do not find the model you are looking for at the places mentioned above, you may search for it here. But make sure you properly read the description.

Many of the above-listed sites also sell used MacBooks. (I already told you about the difference between used and refurbished.) Similarly, if you are looking for used devices, you can search for them on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Olx, Quickr, and other e-marketplaces in your area. You may even get these from physical local computer shops.

Put it this way: a refurbished MacBook is a previously used device, for instance, as a display model. It can also be a device that the previous owner returned. As a result, the laptop was then thoroughly cleaned, tested, and repaired where needed.

Instead of paying the full price for the device, you can get some fantastic deals. But where should you begin your search? There are essential aspects you need to keep in mind: the quality of the products, the large number of sellers, shipping costs, warranty options, and many more.

Amazon Renewed MacBooks are backed for one year by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Moreover, Amazon offers free shipping on its refurbished MacBooks, and many of its offers are eligible for Amazon Prime. Products will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories you can expect from a new product (exceptions, if any, are mentioned on the product page).

Indeed, Apple has a section where they sell manufacturer refurbished MacBooks. Although they are more expensive than some third-party sellers, they offer the same quality standards for their refurbished products as for their factory-new ones. In fact, they are almost indistinguishable.

Apple includes with every certified refurbished product a standard 1-year limited warranty. These products are also eligible to get additional coverage by purchasing AppleCare products.

Mac of All Trades employs an extensive and transparent testing process for its refurbished MacBooks. Its Apple technicians test the hardware and cosmetic quality, including thoroughly testing all hardware components (and replacing those that fail). They also clean and label an item with its specifications.

We work with the four previous merchants you can see in this article (and more), and they will undergo the same testing processes mentioned above. The advantage here is that you can compare all MacBooks sold by these refurbishers in just one place before deciding where to finally buy one.

RefurbMe lets you set up price alerts so you can receive an email as soon as the price drops. This will allow you to buy the refurbished MacBook with the exact specs you want at the exact price range you wish.

You can even set up availability alerts that let you know as soon as the refurbished MacBook you want is back in stock. This feature will also notify you when a new device has been refurbished for the first time.

I ended up buying a refurbished 15-inch 2016 MacBook Pro with the sixth-generation Intel Core i7 2.6 GHz processor for $1,950. That's $450 I saved from buying the equivalent $2,400 2017 model with a seventh-generation Core i7 processor.

As the word "refurbished" suggests, the devices sold in the Certified Refurbished store are used devices that Apple itself has reconditioned. If you're like me and usually balk at the words "used" and "refurbished" because you want an FOF (fresh out of the factory) device, you may be pleasantly surprised by Apple's refurbished devices.

For one, the devices are refurbished by Apple itself, which instills more confidence than if you were to buy a refurbished device from a site like eBay. If the refurbished 2016 15-inch MacBook Pro I bought is anything to go by, Apple's process is excellent; my MacBook Pro in perfect working order, and there's no visible sign of use or wear.

Buying from Apple's Refurbished store also affords a degree of separation from you and the previous owner. In my eyes, my refurbished MacBook Pro came from Apple, not the original owner, which makes me feel like I bought it brand-new. This, too, adds to my confidence in the condition of my refurbished MacBook Pro: If I had bought it from someone on eBay, the feeling that it's a used device that hadn't gone through a rigorous refurbishment process like Apple's would be far more prominent.

In some cases, you can even get mint-condition devices on eBay for a little less money than from Apple's Refurbished Mac store. And some sellers throw in Apple's $380 extended protection plan, called Apple Care Plus, which extends the standard one-year warranty that all new and refurbished devices come with. Yet after a quick search on eBay for the same MacBook Pro model, I found that the prices didn't stray too far from the ones from Apple's Refurbished Mac store, and some were even more expensive.

The MacBook Pro laptop is the most powerful option that Apple has for laptop computers. MacBook Pros offer top quality and functionality, making them suitable for a wide variety of purposes and many types of users. Of course, these benefits come at a price. Buying a refurbished MacBook Pro is a great way to save money on a high-end laptop that still performs like new. If you're shopping for a cheap MacBook Pro, here are 4 tips to keep in mind to shop smart and make sure you get the best bang for your buck.

When you shop for refurbished devices, you're likely going to find great deals all year long, so you don't have to wait for the Holiday season or Black Friday just to get that MacBook you've had your eye on.

As you begin to set a budget for yourself and what laptop you want, consider that the MacBook Pro can cost anywhere from $300 to over $2500. That's quite a large price range, but it reflects the range of capabilities for these devices. One of the biggest factors that affects the price of a used MacBook is the processor.

The prices for each of these processors range significantly, but intuitively the more recent and more powerful processors will end up costing you more. On refurbished devices, you won't have to worry about a Mac's processor being compromised. Shop for a MacBook based on the processor the same way you would if you were shopping for a new Mac.

The MacBook Pro also has plenty of options for storage space and memory. You can find a used MacBook Pro with anywhere from 128GB to 8TB! While 128GB might sound low, if you already have an external hard drive, or rarely save documents on the laptop itself, that might not be an issue. Typically, average users invest in laptops with about 250GB, which is usually enough unless the laptop is purchased for a specific purpose requiring more space.

The RAM for MacBook Pros typically ranges anywhere from 4GB to 16GB. This has a direct impact on how many programs can run simultaneously and at what speed. Again, consider what you'll be using the laptop for to decide how much memory you'll need. The average user would likely find that a MacBook Pro with 8GB memory works well for their needs.

You shouldn't have any issues finding the right storage size and memory when you're shopping for a refurbished MacBook Pro. In fact, you might find that you can upgrade to a Mac with more storage and still stay on your budget when you buy used. 041b061a72

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

メンバー

bottom of page